Main content starts here, tab to start navigating

Scholium Project Sauvignon Blanc Serevita di Bruto Sonoma County 2012

$45.00

Varietal: 100% Sauvignon Blanc

Region: Farina vineyards, Sonoma Mountains. 

Whole clusters are pressed and 20% of the free run juice is bled off. The remaining 80% remain in contact with the skins for 4 hours. Lightly sulfered to maintain the freshness of the juice during fermentation. Lemon, chamomile, rich herbs on the palate and the nose. Named for Lucius Junius Bruto of Macchiavelli’s “Discourses of Livy.”

Quantity
Please check errors in the form above